Friday 9 February 2018

South Sudan first commercial pilot becomes a captain.

Today we celebrate yet another remarkable feat by Aluel Bol Aluenge, South Sudan's first commercial pilot who has risen to the position of Captain.


Captain Aluenge flies with American airline company Delta Air Lines. The 34 year old first made news in 2011 when she completed her aviation training in the United States, with support from the South Sudan government. Aluenge flew for Ethiopian Airlines, and Fly Dubai.

Seven years ago when she finished from flying school she said, "I feel extremely delighted especially at the mere thought of achieving my dream. As a child growing up, I always wanted to be a pilot and my late dad made sure that he did all what it takes to make me succeed."
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments