Tuesday 4 April 2017

SHOCKING: 29-year-old lady lost her virginity after a visit to her doctor.



A Russian Christian woman who lost her virginity after a visit to her doctor have been dumped by her fiancee.

The gynaecologist who was responsible for such uncommon procedure has been sacked after it emerged that the lady lost her virginity after examining her.

The devout Christian patient, 29, who must remain anonymous, was devastated after she was informed that her hyman had 'partially broken' during an appointment with her female doctor at a state-run clinic in Novosibirsk,  Russia .

She had remained a virgin because her beliefs demanded that she did not have sex out of wedlock.

However, when she told her fiance about the incident he was so furious that he broke off their engagement.

Recalling her check-up, she said: 'It was my first meeting with the doctor and I told her that at 29, I was still a virgin.

'I felt pain during the check up and saw blood on the doctor's gloves. But she (the doctor) told me that everything was fine. '

The woman had an 'unpleasant sensation' afterwards and went to a private clinic 'to verify my suspicions'.

She said: 'They told me that the hymen was partially broken. People will understand my fury. 'I wept all night and the next day, I just could not stop crying. How could she do it?

'I would have never expected it to happen this way, that I'd be treated in such a terrible manner. 'Only God knows how much I suffered, as did my mother.'

The woman is 'a devout Christian Orthodox believer who wanted to stay virgin until her wedding night.

'These are my principles and I wanted to stick by them,' she said.

'Perhaps this was surprising for the medics, but I told them straight away that I wasn't married and therefore I didn't have sex because I believed it should happen after marriage. This is what the Bible says.'

Her fiance 'queried if it was possible that a doctor could have broken a hymen', she said.

He subsequently broke off the engagement

Dailymail U.K.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments