Saturday 5 January 2019

Check out what happened to this man refrigerator after he left a burning candle on it.

Follow me thank God...

Last night as I came back I was feeling so down , I went to on my gen the handle pulled out. I went to the next shop outside a get candle, after lighting the  candle I felt hungry , so I left candle  top of my refrigerator inside my room to buy something to eat.

Few minutes leta I can back, the whole house was full with snook. It was like a movie to me, I went in and saw the whole place burning.

I started asking my self , what if I slept off because I was very wick when I can back.

I should have gotten burnet as well.. Father am grateful , this is the second attempt the enemy tried to take my life.

The first was on 31st december evening , and this on 3rd  January. My God is too faithful to fail, He is the God of no Shame. Am so grateful to God.
As shared by Miracle Nnaemeka 
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments