Wednesday 19 December 2018

See what a woman did to her boyfriend for cheating on her.


Twitter user @Rorisang124 has shared his experience in the hands of her girlfriend who he accused of domestic violence. He asked the people to be the judge between him and the girlfriend. Read what he wrote.

That's why in most of my relationships I never trusted my partner cause you never know what she's capable of. About a week back she showed me that she can kill.

As I planed a surprise getaway with her and she saw the prove of payment which I didn't hide and accusing me of taking someone out like serious. I have never cheated on her but surprising the person that I loved got me 4 stitches and some scares on my body.

If you females think that I did something wrong then go ahead and judge me. I don't have any problem
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments