Saturday 1 December 2018

SA lady got her teeth knocked off by a white man for honking at him at a fast food joint.

A South African lady has had her front teeth knocked out for daring to honk on a white man in a fast food joint. She took to Facebook to express her frustration for the treatment she got from the authorities and share some of her pictures.

She wrote, This is me lying in a hospital bed because I made the mistake of hooting at a white male driving a Chemco SA vehicle at KFC Willows drive-thru in Bloemfontein this morning. He hit me with a fist and broke my front teeth and left me lying on the ground. The first South African Police Service officers on the scene told us they could not help us because it was not in their jurisdiction, and to call 10111. It has been 10 hours and I still do not have a case number. The perpetrator's car can be identified and traced but still no arrest has been made. I'm beyond defeated.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments