Sunday 9 December 2018

Check out what armed robbers did to this lady.

A lady who was robbed and pushed down from a vehicle is alive to narrate her ordeal in the hands of robbers. Read the horrors that Ochuba Chisom Lois passed through as she shared it on Facebook.

The only thing that I can remember is "that gun being pointed at my head inside the bus with a deep voice that said just cooperate with us and turn in everything you're holding of which we quietly did and after which one of the robbers started touching me to confirm i wasn't hiding any other thing and while i tried telling them that i have got nothing else on me
3 hot slaps landed on my right eyes.

In the space of 2 minutes, I lost all the things i have worked hard for. My phone, money gotten from the tickets i sold and my allowance, after which they slowed down and pushed all of us down from the bus
i am heart broken. I have never experienced robbery and at gunpoint too




zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments