Friday 30 November 2018

Check out this bird that a family killed after morning prayer.

At about after 11 to 12am at midnight, that is yesterday night, my children were shouting that we should come and see bird in their room.

My senior son wake up to urinate, he had a sound, this owl followed him ,according to him he taught he was  his daddy, as he was coming back from the toilet he saw this owl and started pursueing him round the room, later went and stay on top of the door looking at my children.

We came and drove the owl down star, and close the door leading to step case, not knowing he  went to stay by stepcase waiting for us.

Afer morning prayers as we were going down step ,my son shouted and said the owl is still waiting, I woke my  husband and he killed the owl,

After killing the owl that was when I remember the dream I had 3 days ago, in my dream I saw fowl with is children ran under my lap as I was trying to pursue the fowl he refuse to go,and the fowl said ,am ask to count 100 people ,out of the 100 is only you I see.

As shared by Arumeni Omoafese Momodu


zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments