Friday 26 October 2018

Woman who got a wrong bag from a bus conductor looks for the real owner.

A woman has taken to her Facebook wall to say she was given a wrong pack by a conductor after alighting from a bus in Onitsha, the commercial city of Onitsha. She's calling on the public to help her locate the person that owns the bag.

Read what Chinenye Seth wrote, After buying things from main market yesterday,I dropped at Savoy in Awka road.... The conductor mistakenly threw someone's bag to me thinking its mine because they were similar...Before I could call out to the conductor, the bus had already taken off....I stood at the bustop for5 hours to know if the owner of the bag will come looking for me but I didn't see her... This morning I went to Emeka Of for where I boarded the bus to know if I can see the bud or hopefully the woman in case she comes searching for it I couldn't....
Please if you know anybody that came to main market from Awka, Abagana and its axis and was given a wrong bag, tell him/her to contact me because the goods I carried is worth more than mine and this is someone's sweat.....
PS:you can share pls
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments