Monday 8 October 2018

Student lost all her document after a fire incident in Awka, Anambra state.

A lady has taken to a popular group to warn people to switch off their appliances after she lost all her documents to a fire incident in Awka, Anambra state. This is what she wrote.

Below is the remnant of the room i live in, in one of the hostel at Awka. I left the room intact in August when last session ended, only to be informed yesterday evening by the Reverend Sisters managing the hostel that everything I have acquired from 100L till date has burnt down.

I mean everything including my documents and receipts of all the dues i have paid through out my stay in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.

According to the Sisters, they don't know what actually caused the fire outbreak but they are suspecting it might be electrical because one of the switch in the apartment ,which I have never made use of was on.

On the other hand, had it been i was in that apartment when the fire broke out i don't think i would have survived,so I'm grateful to God for my life in as much as I'm totally devastated.                                                      
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments