Wednesday 31 October 2018

Shocking! Man pose as doctor to kills 7 persons in South Africa.


So a Twitter user @Queen_iie has taken to her page to share a picture of man she allegedly killed 7 people including members of her family. The man claim that he works in a hospital in Johannesburg South Africa.

In a series of tweets she wrote, "This is the guy that brought pain to my family, the guy who brutally murdered 7 people including my nephew, he murdered 5 on Friday and buried them inside their house and murdered my nephew and his mom yesterday (Sunday)..."

He works at Johannesburg General Hospital, I can't go into detail as to what happened all I'm asking for awareness please share the picture until he is found, he goes around in the street saying his name is Sibusiso Khoza.. ."

When probed further by her followers, she wrote, I have no idea .  He claims to be a part of your family, I don't know where he gets info but he comes with all the family info calls himself with the same Surname of your family then says he is a doctor from Cape Town. Then when everyone gets comfortable around him , he kills them.

zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments