Thursday 18 October 2018

'I sell air conditioner for 1,500 to 3,000, confessed a house burglar in Delta state.


A young man has been caught by a local vigilante after he dismantled an air conditioner he stole from an office according to a report by Sapele Unugbarada. The incident happened at Sapele

Read the interaction between the alleged burglar and some news men. "My name is Harrison.I broke into the office and stole this AC, I immediately disassembled it into fragments to guide against suspicion for onward delivery to scrap sellers. I usually sell a complete Air-condition , between N1500 -3000 depending on the horsepower"

This is an AC has a market value of over N80,000, and is now sold for such a meagre amount. He was remanded together with his buyer in prison custody

zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments