Tuesday 30 October 2018

I don't feel comfortable driven by a woman, laments a man offered a ride by a woman.

So a Twitter user @callmeAbimbola has taken to her page to share a story of her encounter with a young who she offered a ride and the guy told him that he's not comfortable being driven by a lady.

Read her incredible story.

Offered a guy a ride from Yaba to Obalende this morning. Just as we're approaching Alagomeji, uncle asked me if he can drive. Said he's not comfortable being driven by a woman. I parked and told him to come and take the wheel. Once he got down, I just zoomed off. Arrant nonsense

Funny thing is the guy is quite young. He can't be more than 25. How can someone that young have this sort of mentality?

I actually did not think that the guy could have wanted to get away with my car at the time. Now that I think of it though, that's a big possibility. We need to be careful out there. These thieves now have different ways of operating

zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments