Saturday 29 September 2018

My cousin killed herself after being raped by her step dad, Twitter user alleged.

A Twitter user has taken to her page to say that her cousin was raped by her step dad and she later killed herself following the trauma.

Read what @monniemayne shared on her page, "My cousin was raped by her step-father when she was 13. She committed suicide after her mom told the whole family she was lying & trying to “destroy her marriage”. My aunt is still married to that man.

She said this about her aunty, "After reading the replies to this, I just wanna add, my aunt is a terrible human being but the man who raped a 13 y/o is a million (billion?) times worse"

Meanwhile her tweet has since gone viral with eighteen thousand retweets and 500 likes.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments