Sunday 1 July 2018

Trailer crushed okada man and two of his passengers to death in Lagos.

After thanking God for successful business for these week and how happily I am that France beat Argentina after the ojoro they did to Super Chicken of Nigeria on Tuesday, but all that joy was taken away as I get to first gate but there are no motor or bike  and as I look afar I saw fire  burning along flower  area before Odogunyan Ikorodu.

As I got there and what I saw is a woman laying on the floor with her 2yrs old baby  and the bike  man all dead.

An eye witness told me that they were crushed by that burning  trailer, it was a shocking moment for me and to all who are there seeing what I saw today.

I was even more weaker when I recall what happened on Thursday evening along Lagos-Ibadan express way where a tanker fire  outbreak consumed over 53 cars  in the process.

As no bike  or bus  to continue my journey to Itaoluwo then I continue by trekking till when I reach between PZ company and Army Barracks, there I found erosion that I can even swim  inside.

We are pleading with Lagos State government to look at those areas to see how they can help them out of these challenges.

Pictures


As shared by MichealMary Okeke
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments