Monday 30 July 2018

Many feared death as Sokoto bound bus fell into a ditch.

Unconfirmed number of persons have died when a Sokoto bound bus filled with passengers fell into a ditch. In a post shared on his Facebook page, Ajah Okechukwu thanked God for saving the life of his mother who was in the bus. He gave an insight of what happened.

Thank God, many die but God brought her alive with just a minor injury along kwali express way last at about 10pm they had an accident on there way for from Sokoto to Ishiagu Ebonyi  State. I was informed at about 4:29am this morning.

I drove straight in search of her at the accident scene. I was told she has been taken to the hospital,  i went i search of her because  the victims where shared among five  different hospital and here I found her after searching 3 hospitals I found her in St. Mary's hospital Gwagwalada.

Help me and my entire family members to thank this God who has done this great miracle ( Nothing was missing and nothing was broken)

Pictures



zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments