Monday 2 July 2018

Man narrowly escaped death after being shot by robbers while travelling from PH to Owerri

Anayo Johnpaul while thanking God for saving him from armed robbers gunshot wrote;

"On the 19th day of June at exactly 5:37pm, i was on my way back to Onitsha from Port-Harcourt, i could remember playing music in my car as the road was clear and smooth, passing through series of checkpoint, both military and police.

As I was about approaching Imo state, somewhere around Elele, in between two police checkpoints (may my enemies never witness what I witnessed), i felt something strange pierce through my skin from the back seat, still wondering what might have happened, i heard gunshots at the back and realising what happened i started shouting “I've been shot", i drove faster while crying to God for help.


As i approached the next checkpoint the police officers started firing back while taking cover inside the bush, i also left my car and ran into the bush with them.


When everything settled, i felt a surge of strength flow through my already collapsing body and with the last strength i had, I drove my car towards the police officers who took me to Madonna University teaching hospital where i was taken into the Emergency unit.


I feel like I've been giving another chance at life and I want to thank Almighty God who made it possible".
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments