Tuesday 5 June 2018

Man says he will kill his sister after he found out she sold his land.

A man has taken to a popular group on Facebook to narrate how a land he bought before seeking for greener pastures abroad and handed the documents over to her sister was sold by her.



Read what Okechukwu Aghaeze shared, I bought a plot of land at Ifo, Ogun state , developed it to a linter level , I got visa outside Nigerian three month after acquiring the land and I handed the document over to my elder sister to look after , to my surprise.

I came back this year after being deported . banking all my hope on my property, only for me to go their and discovered that my elder sister has sold the place .

I went to her yesterday And she said that the land was hers and she has sold it and I can't do any thing about that. Pls my people. What do I do. Cus am about to commit murder

Watch the video


Some sisters are just too mean
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments