Thursday 7 June 2018

Day old baby found dead in a sack in Rivers state.

A baby was found dead in Rivers state probably dumped in a sack bag by the mum.

Read what Enddie Cosmas shared on her Facebook wall.

Pls Ladies if you are not ready to mother a child don't get pregnant, you know how to do it don't ask me. As we stepped out for our birthday paroll(me & my daughter) getting to oilmill fly-over before Eleme Junction we saw poeple gathering, when I heard a voice saying "the baby was crying"  as a mother i decided to stop by only for us to see this act of wickedness. Why not take the baby to the Orphanage after nine months pregnancy. It pains me that I didn't meet the baby alive I would have the happiest person on earth today. The same child poeple are looking for is what a lady dumped on the road to die. An innocent child not given an opportunity to spend a day on earth. My prayers is that God should forgive the mother though she is this wicked.


zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments