Wednesday 23 May 2018

Police stray bullet kills a man minding his oga's shop in Lagos.

A 20 year old identified as Obinna has been allegedly shot to death by the men of Nigerian police force who came to disperse some persons that were fighting in a neighbourhood of Ajegunle, Lagos state.

In a post shared on Facebook, the brother of the guy who was killed rained curses on the family of the police for killing his younger brother who he said was minding his masters shop.

Read him, Who said God will not visit Nigeria police with his anger most especially d family of d man who killed my brother with a disaster. Just emerging 2 street in ajejule fighting with knife bottle & stones & Nigeria police come for separation all suddenly started shouting direct bullet. to d extend shouting an innocent boy dat was inside his oga shop a boy of 20 year's old dat have lost his father & mother. I lift my eyes in heaven with tears allover me I cry to God whom I serve Obinna d family of d hand dat kill u will die in a disaster way. Rest in peace my brother.

See pictures.



zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments