Monday 28 May 2018

Man calls out couple who are professional beggars in Lagos.

Twitter user @PromiseEbitu has called out a couple who specializes in duping people through alms begging. He said that he encountered them years back pleading that they need money to pay for their child's medical treatment.

He wrote, 3 years ago I met this couples at Ikeja City Mall crying and begging me for alms that their sick baby is dying in the hospital and needed N75,000. I gave out N25,000 being sympathetic about the child. Today I met this same couples again with the same story line.


Continuing he said, The driver of that Honda you're seeing in the picture had to wind up to avoid their annoying attitude. I'd to pull over so I can confirm they were the ones and to be sure of what they where doing.

See their picture

zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments