Monday 14 May 2018

'I killed this lizard and my brother died instantly' Man testifies at a church.

I have suffered witchcraft attack for so many many years but one day, i attended prayers at Power House Assembly Onitsha Obosi branch from Imo state. i was given a prayer assignment during prophetic ministration. After my midnight assignment, i laid on my bed and was about sleeping when this lizard appeared on my headside of my bed. i got up and hit the lizard on it’s head with a tick and the lizard died. Instantly, my brother started shouting from his own house, My head, my head” and died just like the lizard, Am i responsible for my brother’s death? I see the end of the wicked. God will hand your enemy over to you and end every witchcraft operation in ur life and family.


As shared by Bro Chika
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments