Tuesday 29 May 2018

Check out what a man did to this man when he found out he's gay.

So Twitter user and cross dresser @keon_blue took to his page to narrate how a man he meet at a party nearly killed him when he found out he's not a woman.



Read him, So I attended a party last night and was simply minding my own business. There was a dude that kept trying to dance with me all night so I kept avoiding him. I finally let him dance on me so he can go away.

After that his friends told him I was a boy and he left....After he left he came back with something (idk) and stabbed me in the lower back and cut me on the neck. It happened so fast and quick. One minute I’m dancing and the next I’m dripping blood.

He stabbed me so deep all the way to my kidney but I should be fine. I wanted to share this because this is an example of what homosexuals go through. And some of the obstacles I go through.

You never know when it’s your time so enjoy every moment and live your best life love as hard as you can and forgive.

I’m blessed to still be alive, thank God he missed my neck. Shout out to my homegirl @cavity2sweet for being there for me and taking me to the hospital
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments