Monday 16 April 2018

Police man seen going about with catapult in Lagos state.

Facebook user has posted a picture of of a Nigerian policeman who is seen with a catapult.

Read what he wrote, Sorry I had wanted to post this earlier,cos early dis morning on my way to hustle, i came across dis bizarre policeman around LASU gate wit catapult attached to his kit. At first I ws confused as he ws even on a slippers wit police uniform. I delibrately cropped out his face to save his job.


Bt honstly wat are our policemen turning into? No more weapon? Era of using Catapult to shoot human beings like pigeons? Nowonda some pple say this country is a Zoo where policemen use catapult in this 21st century.
The worst part was he neva felt shame a bit!
Mua bu Mayor, I weep for my country badly!

Do you think this is wrong ?
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments