Friday 27 April 2018

Catholic priest took to Facebook to mourn his colleague that was killed in Benue Fulani herdsmen attack.

Catholic priest Tomtile Solomon has taken to his Facebook page to mourn one of the priest that was recently killed by Fulani herdsmen in an early morning attack in Benue state.

Read his heart wrenching tribute, I WILL CONTINUE TO CRY FOR YOU BROTHER BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IT WILL TURN OUT THIS WAY!

I am crying not because you are dead; because I know you have died for a just cause and safe in God's bosom. But am crying because I supported what is going on with us now in 2015.


Fr Joe Gor, we were together last Thursday/Friday @ the Wake/Burial of Mama Juliana Nyinya. In your usual funny ways I laughed so hard even though I was so exhausted. You disturbed me not to sleep that night, you gisted us a lot and even told us how the Fulanis have been grazing around your parish. How you people were living in fear. You also told us that night that you will be going to AKURE for a program after the burial. The next day as I was about to leave, you told me "Fr Tomtile, drive carefully to your parish. Let the Fulanis not kill you on the way" and bid me bye bye. Little did I know the spirit was telling you that you will be killed by the Fulanis.

I could see the smile of a loving brother when you watched me zoomed off. Little did I know it was this kind of bye bye you were bidding me. May God continue to to rest you and those who were killed with you.
REST ON
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments