Thursday 19 April 2018

"Armed robbers came to our compound, robbed and shot some occupants by they didn't come to my apartment" says Facebook user.

Facebook user, designer and blogger Ogechi Glogeworld Enemechukwu has taken to her page to share a story about her sister whose compound was attacked twice by armed robbers but her apartment was spared.

Read the incredible account, Armed robbers visited my sister's compound two days ago. She said, "I was sleeping when they came to the compound, they vandalized all the apartments except mine, beat the tenants that doesn't have money for them, and shot one of the guy's in the compound. I woke up in the morning, I over heard people crying, and screaming, for help because the guy they shot was bleeding. I asked what happened, the neighbors thought something was wrong with me, they told me how robbers invaded the compound. Omg! I was sleeping and I didn't hear any noise. Last night, armed robbers came again, I saw them standing in front of my apartment and fainted. They vandalized other apartment, they didn't enter my house.  The picture of the apartment with that burglary is next to my apartment."

Currently, my sister said she has been purging since after the incident. Please, help me say a prayer for my sister, the guy they shot two days ago, and other tenants in her compound.

We lack everything in my country no security, no light, no water, no good road. They use our money to sponsor kids abroad and buy luxurious properties.

Pictures




zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments