Friday 9 March 2018

3 year old girl kiddnaped by unknown men at her school in Rivers state

Please Norbert Onwuekwe is still looking for his kidnapped daughter. The same way we found Sandra's father, we hope we can help to locate this girl. Hear him :

"Please friends I'm looking for my daughter, she is 3 years ten months old. ( born on 4th May 2014)

Please if you come across someone that looks like her in any part of Nigeria, please notify me.

Her name is Chibugo Faustina Chibueze.

She know her name and School.

Her school name is Gospel international school Ahoada. She was on low cut on that 28th February 2018, been Wednesday, the incident took place.

It all happened on the 28th morning as she was going to school, their mother dropped her and her senior brother near the school compound as usual and left them, then at the entrance of their school compound, unknown man on black eye glasses stopped both of them.

He gave the senior brother money to go and buy biscuit, on returning back, he didn't see his sister and the man. Today makes it four days we are looking for her.

Please should in case your neighbour buy a girl of that age in the name of adoption, please help me look at her properly, even in the motherless baby's home, if you see any resemblance like her please notify me.
I really need your assistance, I strongly believed that Almighty God will bring her back to me alive. Please share her picture on any available social media, until it get to those she is in their custody, and they will willingly send her back to me. I know that My God will do it.
My contact address is, St Peter Catholic Church Ahoada. Ahoada East Local Government Area, Rivers state.
Or call this number: 07064299061.
From Umunriofia village, Oraeri town, in Aguata Local Government Area, Anambra State."

As shared by Nnamdi Victor.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments