Thursday 18 January 2018

Police brutality! See what police did to youth corper in Delta state.


A Youth Corper Famous Joshua has been brutalise by Nigeria Police Force Mopol 31 at Uronigbe along Agbor- Abraka  Delta State.

In his own words, "Police stopped our vehicle at Urhonigbe along Agbor Road Delta State. We came down and a friend of mine called me on phone to ask where I was. As i was making the call, next
thing I heard was you are a criminal and a terrorist that is why  you making calls and snapping us. They left the driver, rushed towards me and started hitting me with wood,  stick and also with their gun. I brought out my ID card but couldn't save me. After beating me they drove off leaving us behind"

Human right activist Prince Harrison Gwamnishu continued, "We at Behind Bars received the report this morning 16/01/2018 and will visit the Police Division to fish out the four officers involved in this barbaric act. We have also forward a detailed report to Inspector General of Police Monitoring Unit.


zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments