Monday 9 October 2017

Young man caught trying to plant Indian hemp in a man's car in Port-Harcourt.


A man has taken to his Facebook to warn unsuspecting citizens of the latest trend by some devilish individual. Odili Victor who resides in the city of Port-Harcourt said that he noticed that a man was trying to open his car and he quickly rushed over to where he parked to confront the young man. To his greatest suprise, he saw the man holding a wrap of Marijuana which according to him he intends to plant in his car.

They must have given the man the beating of his life judging by the tyre on his neck. Thank God he was not lynched.

He wrote, Friends please I have an advice for each and everyone of us,,,my experience today at elelenwo road ,,,whenever you park your car and you are not inside make sure you look the doors properly,,,,, today I parked my car in front of the boys school ,,,to talk with a friend suddenly. I saw somebody who was trying to force the doors open ,,,when we got hold of him he was holding a big rap of marijuana,,(Igbo) that he wanted to put inside my car but God disappointed him,,,,,,,I thank God for his mercy upon me today. It can happen to anybody friends please be security conscious.

This man may be working with some corrupt security officers. Things we hear in this part.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments