Friday 6 October 2017

Shocking! Young man dies while waiting for his youth service call up letter.


A Facebook user has taken to his page to mourn his friend who died after graduation and was waiting for his call up for youth service. This touching story was shared by Cyprain Ekwere.

With pain in heart i don't know how or where to start from. Jotham Josiah Dead! I think am dreaming someone should pls wake me up. He was my classmate, my roommate since 2010 and a friend just like a brother to me.

Full of life and exciting to be with and very intelligent. the last time he called me he complain bitterly about nysc mobilization list, now he is no more to be mobilize. What a life, the first son and the only graduate in d family, how will the widow mother feels after investing so much to make best out of this beautiful soul.

I remember how we use to suffer den, i remember d numerous nite class at MPH and management science. I can count more and more because this one really touches me. Speechless and heartbroken is me at the moment. Wht is man that we make full of ourself. Empty we came and empty shall we return. Brother i love u, but i surely know God loves you more. Rest on JOE.



In one of his post which Cyprain shared on his wall after the demise of his dear friend, the late Josiah was seriously complaining of how luck has be quite unfair with him. Read. Life is so unfair..dunno why I'll  always be a victim. The second time at the crucial stage in my life that silly mistakes from people are taking a huge chunk of my life.

My destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied.....This is the last time I will ever be delayed in life...
In all things, thou have thought me to say its well even when my head doesn't believe it.
#betterdaysahead
Deeply sad.....
#sad
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments