Monday 30 October 2017

Shocking! Couple found death stark naked in a car at Ogba, Lagos


Twitter user  @dipokelani has come shared a post of a man and a woman who died while having sex in their car. He wrote, This hot gist in Ogba right now, some dude knacked another man's wife and they're both dead.

He said that there were tons of people gathered at the scence close to Ogba police to watch the couple.

Meanwhile one of his follower @dammie_kholar on the thread who knows the couple a bit has provided insight on what might have happened to the dead couples.

He narrated, Dude I knw these peeps(all involved)...saw d lady about 12midnight last night before she went out...it's a long story!

She was drunk..People advised her to go home to her child but she shouted on them and insisted on going to shrine...we were at d same bar.

The husband is my area Bros...am tryna show some respect. Thy had marital issues on this same infidelity! Husband has been depressed.

Another Twitter  @acoustichannah who saw it wrote, I just saw the weirdest and saddest thing yo! . I saw people gathered watching a car. Initially I thought it was an accident but it wasn't

I saw a man and a woman both naked the engine of the car still running even the AC is still on. They apparently were having sex and died

The man has his hands on his part and the lady stretched out naked. The car was parked on the road. I couldn't take pictures still shaken by the fact that I just saw 2 dead bodies this early morning. I can't un-look it


It was crazy. I thought it was an accident. These two were totally naked yo! The man has a wedding ring. They decided to enjoy out in a car.

Something like that. Might be both of them Sef. It has to be spiritual. They didn't suffocate so I wonder what could have happened.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments