Tuesday 31 October 2017

Selling with swag, man in suit spotted selling fruits in Yola, Adamawa

They said the way you dress is the way you will be addressed. In Nigeria we've seen people who dressed up in suit to do menial jobs like hawking and cleaning of cars windscreen in the past. Some of them when interviewed said they want to do their job which some regarded as demeaning with dignity and the only way they can do it is to dress in a way to command respect.

A man was recently spotted in the Adamawa state capital Yola selling his fruits at his shop all in suit. According to Facebook user Bernard Kaigama who shared the man story and pictures on his Facebook wall, the fruit seller said he's motivated to dress in suit because of the way he sees bankers dressed.


Read what Bernard wrote, Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them... This man is a fruit seller in  Yola Nigeria around roundabout Mai Doki.  I asked him, why dress like this? He replied, "anytime I go to the Bank for transaction I do admire the way the bankers dress, so this is my office and since I don't have the hope of being a banker one-day... let me also dress like one.  Anytime I dress like this it makes me to also have a sense of importance"

Interesting. See the pictures







zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments