Sunday 30 July 2017

See what this man was caught doing today when people want to church.


A member of Nigeria popular information sharing site Nairaland has taken to the forum to narrate how a man was caught trying to steal a fish from a farm. The man was given the beating of his life and was later released under a condition that he must not be seen again in the vicinity. See how he put it.

A thief was apprehended while moving stolen fish at the neighborhood. Permit me not to disclose his name because of name checkers association. He was caught by a passerby who saw him jumping out from the farm. Before now, i have really suffered in the hands of this buglers over egg, fish dog and fowl theft.

They made my friend close down his poultry business last month. Because of this, I went on break after my two GS security dogs were stolen, till date can't still comprehend how.

Today, the hunter was hunted. "Every day is for the thief" they say.

One of them was caught today at my neighbors pond while he was away for church service. God knows I would have been the victim if I had stocks.
Crime doesn't pay.

Say no to jungle justice.

He has been released with the condition...never to come or be seen around the area.

Thank God he was not lynched.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments