Monday 31 July 2017

See what this man did to this childless old widow in Anambra state.



A man has taken to his Facebook wall to narrate how he build a three bedroom bungalow for a childless widow in his town of Oraifite in Ekwusigo Local government area of Anambra. The man Francis Nzelu saw the pitiable living condition of the widow who is from his maternal home and decide to build a house for the poor woman. He quickly demolished his mud house and erect a fine bungalow for her. This is quite commendable. Read how he wrote it.

"Help the weak if u are strong" it started about two months ago, this poor childless widow from my maternal home in Oraifite was living in this former old mud  house but I changed her life and happiness with this new 3 bed room house with a detached store and kitchen. I bless God for giving me the strength, this is the 4th for my people. Please friends pray to God to give me more strength to do more.  It gives me inner joy to see this become a reality.

Great job. More pictures














zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments