Wednesday 26 July 2017

Sad: Bride dies in a ghastly motor accident days before her wedding.



A lady has taken to his Facebook wall to mourn his friend who died in a ghastly motor accident days before her wedding.

See her heart wrenching tribute.

Akwa Ima my best friend, I never knew that yesterday will be the last day I will ever hear your voice. You told me that in the next two hours, you will be in IK, not knowing that I'll be the last time I will hear from you.

You were more than a sister to me,  we share our problems together, we joke like never before.

Death took you away from your beloved son, yout only sister, your father, your brothers and your love ones,  you're Estiro.

If crying will bring you back,  my cry alone will have done that. You were a friend in need, and indeed, on behalf our friendship,  I pray that the God Almighty who knows everything, should grant your soul,  peace, and make a place for you in heaven,  a place were you will see no sorrow, and hardship.



She still wrote another befitting one on the day she was buried, My friends, today is another sad day for ACTION, have never been this sad in my whole life, Akwa Ima,  instead of me coming to your marriage, I am preparing to come  to your burial today being 22_7_2017,  today is a day I will never forget In my life.

Goodbye my sister, goodbye my friend  goodbye the beautiful one,  goodbye a friend in need /indeed, Action will forever miss you. I Hrt u. Rest in peace,  May God accept your soul in Jesus name AMEN.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments