Thursday 6 April 2017

See the way a GTB customer "punished" the bank for deducting 275 naira from his account.





Check out this hilarious way this Facebook user Ayomiku George Aroloye punished GTB bank for deducting some money from his account.

I went to a GTBank branch yesterday at Ojodu Berger........

I took 5 deposit slips.......

Then I looked at the counter to see which of the accountants had the best pen.......

I sighted one and fortunately she wasn't using it so i asked to borrow it and she gave it to me......

Then I went to the water dispenser and drank chilled water to my satisfaction........

I went to the convenience,used it and refused to flush after use........

I sat down close to the AC to feel the cool breeze cool my brain while I looked around for any available sockets to plug my phones, Power Bank,headset and Laptop........

After an hour I decided to take my leave without returning the pen intentionally......

At the door, I asked the security man where the trash can was and he showed me........

I broke the pen and tore all the 5 deposit
slips into bits and scattered it on the floor

Now that's my own little way of PAYBACK for the 275 naira 'Service Fee' you guys deducted from my account
this month!!!!!!!!!!.😡😡😡😡😡
Se e ni e stupid ni?!!!!!!!!😏😏😏😏

MTN and ETISALAT you guyz are next!!!!!
BE PREPEARED OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Wonder how he intend to punish those network providers.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments