Wednesday 5 April 2017

Peace motor in another accident along Okigwe-Enugu road.




Passengers Survive Peace Mass Transit Motor Accident Along Okigwe - Enugu Expressway

Information reaching us has it that, Peace Mass Transit plying along Okigwe-Enugu Expressway was today involved in a motor accident. No life was lost.

An eyewitness account has this to say:
"My God is always with me,the devil is a liar, this accident just happened before me if not God I would have been a victim. May his name be praise in Jesus name Amen."

"Yes sir just before me, I was the next car before the accident, it was something else,there is God no life was lost and no single scratch on any individual."

Ifeanyicy Njoku
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments