Tuesday 27 June 2017

Hilarious: See this "mummy bath" birthday pictures that has since gone viral


This is Bojor Okongor and he celebrated his birthday today. He made his mum have him a birth like a new baby and even bottle fed him. She would have breast fed him. Lol

This is what he wrote, Am plus one today
Why the world celebrates me on this day, I celebrates that one woman who swapped her dreams in life, for the joy of and infant  baby, not minding my mission to her life.
That woman is my female God
That woman is my coach
That woman, my mum
My mother my everything (minka omia, sama, asi, okim ora na'awu)

The picture has since gone viral with 623 shares and over 700 comment on his Facebook wall.

So many have praised him for taking the courage to take such a bold picture, Chima Blessing wrote, Hmm so nice I love this if you have a sweet mother that you value much keep making her happy. Just see how happy the woman is.

A mother's love..... Happy birthday dude.

More pictures.






zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments