Wednesday 29 March 2017

Check out what NYSC official did to this female corp member in Ekiti state.






Angel Eluna who is on her one year compulsory national youth service was allegedly assaulted by NYSC official. She took to her facebook page to recount her ordeal.

She wrote, This is just an example of how corpers are being treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only to be molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make them feel relaxed in an unknown state.

An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me because he said i didn't wear my jacket, of which most of the kits given to me wasn't my size.

It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where people who don't matter have d right to brutalize one who has gone through the four walls of d university.

Continuing she said, If this is the way corpers will be treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support for the scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will be maltreated, she advised.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoyed this article ? Feel free to drop your comments